Wednesday, December 26, 2012

On Your Mark, Get Set, Go-Live! - Now available on Amazon.com

Hello Everyone,

You can now find my book on Amazon.com; "On Your Mark, Get Set, Go-Live!"  - The SMART Approach to implementing SAP.

 http://www.amazon.com/Your-Mark-Get-Set-Go-Live/dp/1477493247

I am very excited to now have this book available for people interested in rolling out ERP applications such as SAP in the most efficient way.  In this book I have shared many examples of project documents that can be used as templates to speed up your implementations.  Currently it is available in paperback.  I plan to have it available in the Kindle format soon.

I hope you enjoy the book and I am happy answer any questions that you post as comments on this blog. I look forward to hearing from you.



Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Basically SAP HANA is a database. It addresses many problems which are being faced in the traditional databases through its In-Memory concept. With Smartmind online training you get the power to develop In-Memory apps that analyze massive volumes of data in real-time.The class throws light around software applications' set that pursuits across numerous systems that are operating strengthen.

The sap hana online training

sonline course at Smartmind can expose one to native software improvement on drain HANA module

Google